Friday 7 March 2014

Introduction to Tawe TMD

Hello, my name is Stephen Sparey (B1t5yn8tr is my online name, also a blog which is not necessarily safe for work detailing my more general exploits).  I am the one-man head of Tawe TMD, an operation that derives it's name from the Tawe Valley, in which lies Swansea and the University I got my Foundation Degree at.

This blog is intended to provide a dedicated outlet for my operations specific to Tawe TMD; Facebook is very limited in terms of what it can display, only one image is permitted per post which is severely curtailing in terms of explanation.  I would also like to separate this material from my main blog in order to allow people to view the progress on my SLA 3D Printer without risking NSFW material showing up (I'm no angel by any stretch of the word); I predict some people will view it at work to kill the last 10 minutes.

I will add a link to my main blog for those who seek demented experiments (like making a Graphics card cooling shroud out of paper, that didn't end with dignity...), All SLA 3D Printer posts from there will be moved to this site, as well as a few Tawe TMD related posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment